Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Thankfulness

How can I not jump *back* on the bandwagon of a November of Thankfulness.  I participated last year and I won't lie...some things I'm thankful might be the same as last year.  But I don't always tell the people I'm thankful for, that I'm thankful for them enough.  So here we go (since I missed the first few days I'm catching up)...

1) My hubby.  Even though sometimes he drives me batty I'm so thankful for him.
2) Leo.  He is the most ridiculous little boy in the entire world.  He makes me laugh.  He makes me cry but I love him so stinking much. 
3) Jacoby.  He is teaching me patience.  Again.  Things in life really change when a baby is thrown in the mix.  No matter how much you think you know what you're doing a new baby will just let you know you're wrong! 

No comments: